- Martin Luther Tower - a 121 unit, 13 story apartment building that provides affordable, independent living for seniors in the heart of San Francisco. Built in the 1960s as a ministry of St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Martin Luther Tower continues St. Mark’s mission today in the form of affordable housing, outreach and care.
- ELCA - St. Mark's Lutheran Church is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
- Sierra Pacific Synod - The ELCA is divided geographically into synods. St. Mark's is part of the Sierra Pacific Synod, which includes Northern California and Northern Nevada.
- WELCA - Women of the ELCA is the women’s organization of the 5.1 million-member Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Thrivent - Financial services for Lutherans
- The Lutheran - the official magazine of the ELCA.
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary - a close partner in St. Mark's ministry. Many students have come from PLTS to St. Mark's to fulfill their Teaching Parish Student requirement.
- Night Ministry - A unique charity that offers counseling, compassion and referrals for services between 10 PM and 4 AM every night of the year.
- eScrip - By registering your credit cards, store cards, and other merchant club accounts with eScrip, you can help support St. Mark's ministries. eScrip is a fundraising program that allows participating merchants to contribute a percentage of their proceeds to St. Mark's. Our group ID # is 158556562.
- Lutherans Concerned North America - started the Reconciling in Christ ("RIC") Program to recognize Lutheran congregations that welcome lesbian and gay believersChurches in Full Communion